OK, I got this magazine in the mail a couple days ago, but just took the time to actually see what it was last night. They advertise "making luxury affordable" - which of course means that they still charge you outrageous prices, they just let you pay it in smaller installments. This, to me, is more trouble than it's worth anyway even if you don't think about the fact that they (like everyone else in America) are encouraging you to spend more money than you have. The thing that really caught my attention, however, was not the flat screen TVs and computers and living room furniture and mattresses and jewelry. . . Like I said, I looked at this thing last night. It wasn't until I picked it up to throw it away a few minutes ago though, that I realized some of the things I had seen listed! Would you believe they have purses and sunglasses for sale on payment plans?!? This to me is just wrong! I've thought this whole craze was nuts before, but the idea of making a $...
Comments