"Overachiever"

HA! I just got grades for week two of this class and was highly amused to read the comments from the teacher. She said what a wonderful job I was doing and that I was an overachiever and the time and energy I put into this class really showed and that I gave great feedback to my classmates!

I'm still chuckling, because this is the first class that I have had the nerve to not buy the text books ($30 worth) because I've been buying them and then I do good to open them once! And I only have about half of the art supplies I need according to instructions! I have been reading the lectures (which I haven't always done in other classes) but that's just because I'd have no idea what the instructions were telling me to do otherwise (with all the art terms and stuff!)!

In all fairness to myself though, I am usually one of the first people to submit assignments, because I try to submit the day before it's due. I can't say that I really spend a lot of time on most projects, but I guess compared to a pro, 1-2 hours is a lot of time! And, not to be patting myself on the back, but half the class you can pretty well tell by their work, that they either REALLY don't get it, or they REALLY don't care to get it.

Comments

Becky said…
Good job! I'm sure there could also be a possibility that it comes more naturally for you! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Random Thought