School #5
I know I said I wouldn't be posting a lot of school stuff on here, but I am getting such a kick out of this drawing class, that I just have to post some more!


This one is just for laughs! I had to do a contour drawing which is actually NOT a drawing, but a hand/eye exercise. I wasn't allowed to look at my paper (only a glance now and then. I think I looked a little more than I was supposed to) and the marker had to stay on the paper at all times unless you got really far off track and needed to pick it up. As you can see, I need a little more practice!

And this is my worst nightmare come true! I am absolutely terrified of drawing people (any live subject really) but alas. . .!
My subject had to be something in my house and I had to be sure to include the background (wall, etc.). I chose a lamp sitting on a big speaker. You should have seen me trying to figure out how to get on eye level with the crazy thing!
This one is just for laughs! I had to do a contour drawing which is actually NOT a drawing, but a hand/eye exercise. I wasn't allowed to look at my paper (only a glance now and then. I think I looked a little more than I was supposed to) and the marker had to stay on the paper at all times unless you got really far off track and needed to pick it up. As you can see, I need a little more practice!
And this is my worst nightmare come true! I am absolutely terrified of drawing people (any live subject really) but alas. . .!
Comments
P. S. I've noticed that occasionally a post of mine (on both blogs) doesn't seem to post. I commented on the one about the renewal for Net's subscription, I was wondering if it was on my end or if anyone else has said the same thing (having trouble leaving comments.)