School #7 - Final Project

I have to admit I lost track of time. I told Jon Sunday that this week would be my last full week of this class then I'd just have a couple days the next week. Well, I logged into my class Monday evening just to double check things and make sure I was still on schedule for my Tuesday assignment because of the holiday. Much to my surprise when I logged in, the headline said "Welcome to week 6"! There are 5 1/2 weeks total. Not only did I not have another full week of classes, but I also had an assignment due THAT NIGHT! Luckily, it was just kind of a quick outline/sketch of what I was going to do for my final project, so it didn't take too long.

So, instead of having a week and a couple days left, I only had two days left. This made me happy!! Then I started stressing about my final project. I worked all day today - which is great, but I always manage to have work on the days I need to be home doing school! This project was supposed to take us six hours to complete and by time I got home from work, and fixed and ate supper, I thought I'd be up all night and just hit the 3:00 deadline! I don't think I could have drug it out that long if my life depended on it! I already had the basic items drawn, so just tweaking the shapes and adding the shading took about two hours and left me with plenty of time to blog about it before bed time! :-) So here it is!


Comments

Becky said…
Another fantastic job!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Random Thought