School #9 - Continued
Just had to post the teacher's comment for my final assignment. . .
This was the comment she left with my perfect grade for the assignment:
"Excellent work with your design! Your adjustments made the work look awesome. I am sure you are excited about your work. You should frame it. : )"
This was the comment she posted right on the assignment where everyone could see it:
"Leah,I love the idea of the 3 crosses with the abstraction of the tomb on the bottom. Excellent work. You really did a great job making all elements contribute to the great meaning of your story, but you still kept the design to be visually pleasing and intriguing!I am also pleased with your outcome!
Thanks for exploring again to make the work look awesome!
Marilyn"
I love that some people already know and I can just remind them of the story!
This was the comment she left with my perfect grade for the assignment:
"Excellent work with your design! Your adjustments made the work look awesome. I am sure you are excited about your work. You should frame it. : )"
This was the comment she posted right on the assignment where everyone could see it:
"Leah,I love the idea of the 3 crosses with the abstraction of the tomb on the bottom. Excellent work. You really did a great job making all elements contribute to the great meaning of your story, but you still kept the design to be visually pleasing and intriguing!I am also pleased with your outcome!
Thanks for exploring again to make the work look awesome!
Marilyn"
I love that some people already know and I can just remind them of the story!
Comments