The Day the BUG Went to Church!
This one is a little old, but I couldn't figure out how to get the picture off my phone for a while.
So. . .
"I was in my Sunday seat sitting there and being sweet...when I saw him crawling up [the book rack]!"
It wasn't the actual wiggle worm, but but you would have thought so for as disturbed as I got! After squirming around and trying to keep an eye on him so he didn't get too near me, I finally got up the courage to swat him to the floor with the chorus book. Which of course required reaching dangerously near him to get the book! After I got him on the floor, I squished him, but it was one of those bugs where you could FEEL it pop under your foot! EWWWW!!!!
He was a big ugly guy with big antennae and everything!
I know it's not a very good picture, but...
So. . .
"I was in my Sunday seat sitting there and being sweet...when I saw him crawling up [the book rack]!"
It wasn't the actual wiggle worm, but but you would have thought so for as disturbed as I got! After squirming around and trying to keep an eye on him so he didn't get too near me, I finally got up the courage to swat him to the floor with the chorus book. Which of course required reaching dangerously near him to get the book! After I got him on the floor, I squished him, but it was one of those bugs where you could FEEL it pop under your foot! EWWWW!!!!
He was a big ugly guy with big antennae and everything!
I know it's not a very good picture, but...
Comments
You beat me to updating your background for the closest holiday - but I LOVE this background (hadn't seen it yet myself)!