A Friendly Reminder :-)
For some of my closest family and friends here's a little exercise for you. Just start chanting. . .
Must post pictures! Leah wants pictures! I need to post pictures! Etc. Etc.
I've been eagerly waiting to see pregnancy pictures, Easter pictures of adorable nieces and nephews, new bedroom furniture pictures - you know just if anyone has these kind of pictures laying around. . .
Must post pictures! Leah wants pictures! I need to post pictures! Etc. Etc.
I've been eagerly waiting to see pregnancy pictures, Easter pictures of adorable nieces and nephews, new bedroom furniture pictures - you know just if anyone has these kind of pictures laying around. . .
Comments
Hmm... here's an idea, you and Jon come see me and I'll give you a peak, and then I might think about letting you even stay in my room;)
I am with you about waiting for the pics of cute neices and nephews though, I keep looking for those too.