Project #5 - No More Bare Walls!

Some of these things have been hanging just about since I unpacked them. Others. . . well there was a little more to it than unpacking them. Some of these things are kind of just up there for now and I will be working more with them later too.



1) hanging over our bed. It has four different pictures of flowers and plants that Jon has taken.

2) hanging over the toilet in the guest bathroom. Our bathroom has a towel rod over the toilet.

3) hanging over my work table in the computer room just for fun.

4) hanging just inside the door. I plan to get a key/mail holder of some sort to hang under it.

5) hanging between the hallway and the kitchen entry from the dining room.

6) hanging in the dining room opposite the big windows in the living room. It helps reflect natural light and brighten a windowless room

7) hanging on the other dining room wall. Of three walls, one has the kitchen doorway, one has mirror etc., and one has this arrangement. I'm not completely happy with it though. I think the shelf needs some other clever touch.



and last, but definitely NOT least!



8, 9, & 10) hanging in the living room is my pride and joy! :-) These pictures are almost the first thing you see when walking in the door. I got these posters at art.com for 5 or 6 $ each, helped Ralph make the frames, sanded and stained the frames, made the mattes from poster board and counted crosstitch fabric, bought glass, and put them all together! I am SOOOO pleased with the outcome!!



































Comments

Becky said…
Beautiful! I need to hire you (if you work for free) :) I am so bad at that kind of thing. When I do try to decorate it looks awful so must the time I just opt to leave stuff alone.

Popular posts from this blog

Random Thought