A Few of My Favorite Things
Rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens. . .
We all know the song. I'm really not sure why they always play it with all the Christmas music though, because while yes, Christmas is a favorite, the whole rain drops on roses thing kind of leads you to think of spring/summer. But anyway, I've been thinking for a couple weeks about some of my favorite things, so here they are not necessarily in this order.
We all know the song. I'm really not sure why they always play it with all the Christmas music though, because while yes, Christmas is a favorite, the whole rain drops on roses thing kind of leads you to think of spring/summer. But anyway, I've been thinking for a couple weeks about some of my favorite things, so here they are not necessarily in this order.
- A smile from a friend across the church
- A text saying "It's a Nephew!!"
- Ordering/buying gifts for people
- Bags (some purses, but mostly totes of all kinds!)
- My job - yes I really do quite enjoy my job! I work with some of the nicest people!
- Snuggling up on the couch with my husband for a movie
- Collaborating on some ridiculous idea/fantasy with my husband
- Laughing - with anyone!
- A card from a friend just because they were thinking of me
- Music of many different variations
- School - although it's not always fun and it stresses me out sometimes
- My sewing machine
- My kitchen - even when it's messy
- Hanging out with friends til all hours
- Flowers - fake is good, real is better!!
- A good bargain - OR good stuff for free! :-)
- Belting the ONE fun line of a song at the exact same time as Jon - as if on cue! :-)
- A good chic flick, a good foot soak, and a good friend to do it with!
- A comfy old hoodie
- Pajamas
- A warm cup of coffee on a cold rainy day - Green Mountain Colombian Fair Trade is the best!
- Our Saturday morning biscuit and gravy brunch
- The 4th of July
- Pictures of family
- Coloring book pages and fun foam projects from my niece on my refrigerator
I could go on and on, but I won't for now. You're not officially tagged or anything, but feel free to post your own list either under comments, or on your own blog.
Comments
Once I get my list done then I'll challenge Beck and Net.
Rach, Like I said I had been thinking about it for a while as different things happened, but when I actually sat down to write it all out I blanked! It took a little bit to get this list together.