Christmas Decor Revised

I reworked the flowers and even though they are still really cheap, I think they look somewhat fuller and better.


Comments

Becky said…
I gotta' be honest, I didn't really think it looked bad before but after comparing the pic. of the flowers now with the one before, they look much better now because they look fuller.
(I've tried to stop doing this but this word just sounds so funny "bludsput")
Leah & Jon said…
HA! I'm not asking you to stop with the words. It is quite entertaining and we all know I do it quite often myself. "bludsput" is one that my first thought was a name you'd call someone like "goober" or "putts" or something, but the more I thought about it the more I thought maybe I really didn't WANT to know what it meant! It did make me chuckle though!
The Taylors said…
I'm slow but I'm here...nice. I planned to post some pictures of my decor but actually getting decorated has been a challenge. :(

Popular posts from this blog

Random Thought