This year since you've already seen two years worth of "formal" wedding/anniversary pictures, I thought I'd post just a few never before seen snapshots from our wedding, honeymoon, etc.
I've been watching for this post since midnight (well maybe even before that just in case you were early). Hoorah! :-D big cheesy grin (again). Oh by the way, Happy Anniversary too.
I trust this year is just as happy as when you said I DO:) It's hard to believe it's been 3 years already.. and so excited for you both in the new addition next year:) Congrats & Happy Anniversary! Love to Both!
Happy Anniversary, this is one with an added joy to celebrate! Love all 3 of the pictures! Very happy and excited for you both. Love all 3 of you! mom & dad C.
I thought maybe when you were ready to make your announcement to everyone else you would make it your new "fun fact" on the side of your blog and then just see how many people noticed. :)
Brad, Melissa, Logan, and Brier said…
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! We are SOOO excited for you!! Logan is very excited to have a cousin and we can't wait to be an Aunt and Uncle! Hope you have a great day! We Love you!!
Rach, I thought I had this post scheduled for 8:00 this morning, but turns out I had to totally redo it and reupload pix before I could post it.
Beck, I thought about doing a new fun fact, but figured it take people a while to notice. I had originally planned to just put the song "Dreamin' 'bout Babies" as the first one that started playing and see who noticed, but stupid playlist doesn't have that song.
Happy Anniversary and Congrats on the little one in the oven! It think it's cool that you're expecting, Jeremy's wife is expecting too. Jon and Jeremy are only a few days apart in age and your babies are going to be really close in age! Jared's wife is pregnant too and due in February as well!!
OK, I got this magazine in the mail a couple days ago, but just took the time to actually see what it was last night. They advertise "making luxury affordable" - which of course means that they still charge you outrageous prices, they just let you pay it in smaller installments. This, to me, is more trouble than it's worth anyway even if you don't think about the fact that they (like everyone else in America) are encouraging you to spend more money than you have. The thing that really caught my attention, however, was not the flat screen TVs and computers and living room furniture and mattresses and jewelry. . . Like I said, I looked at this thing last night. It wasn't until I picked it up to throw it away a few minutes ago though, that I realized some of the things I had seen listed! Would you believe they have purses and sunglasses for sale on payment plans?!? This to me is just wrong! I've thought this whole craze was nuts before, but the idea of making a $...
OK, this is just crazy! Where else on earth would it get down right hot for two weeks and then snow again?!?! Yeah you guessed it! This whole week has been nasty cold with snow off and on. (I knew I shouldn't have made that last post!) Anyway, I have been trying to get Jon to let us get a more springy picture of the two of us to put on here, so here it is. Of course there's not too much green stuff around yet and it snowed two days after this picture was taken, but. . . we enjoyed the weather while we had it!
Comments
Hoorah! :-D big cheesy grin (again).
Oh by the way, Happy Anniversary too.
Beck, I thought about doing a new fun fact, but figured it take people a while to notice. I had originally planned to just put the song "Dreamin' 'bout Babies" as the first one that started playing and see who noticed, but stupid playlist doesn't have that song.