Madelyn's room progress
So I may have already showed you the flower frames, but the other two are brand new. We FINALLY hung the two shelves Saturday. Today, I took the small shelf down and did the green trim and "is for" then put it back up. Im mostly pleased with the outcome even if the green paint is slightly messy and i'll be fiddling with it for weeks to come but... what can you do? It's FINALLY done. Oh, we also hung roller blinds in the girls' rooms finally Saturday too. Their windows have been bare for months because it's incredibly hard to find cordless blinds in the wider size we needed without sacrificing your first born to pay for them. Now I only lack curtains (and rods) and touching up some paint on her dresser and Madelyn's room will be done (for now... we still havent done the toddler bed switch.)
Comments
Sebastian Chuter