Wire Wall Words

I'm cheating. While I didn't actually complete well... anything this week, I found this old post that blogger decided to refuse and decided to try to post it anyway.

So, I'm jazzed...

First of all happy Friday! It's been a crazy couple of weeks. This will be the fourth weekend in a row that we have had obligations... I know, some of you thrive on activity but we tend to be home bodies and let's face it, our house needs more of our attention inside and out but we haven't had much time since the nicer weather got here.

Anyway, back to being jazzed... I actually, finally, really, finished a project (by Friday) this week and you KNOW I'm excited when I actually take the time to blog about it! So here it is... i don't actually have any in depth amazing pics to share and the ones I do have were taken in the evening so the wall color/contrast is off but... be grateful for what you get. :-)

I actually saw this post at viewalongtheway... which to be honest I'm not sure how i found (guessing pinterest or good old fashion bloghopping) but im glad i did! And i wracked my brain to think where in our mostly decorated house i "needed" wire words and what clever, not over used phrase i could do (because i need to THINK I'm original even if I did totally just steal the idea). Then to my delight, i realized it was just the thing i had been looking for for Kathryn's bird themed room and then thought of the old hymn/Bible verse and... wah la!

The walls are actually lavender so there IS a bit of contrast but overall, I was a bit underwhelmed by it once I got it up so...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Thought